Friday, November 15, 2013

Fifth's disease

Josh and Miriam are home from school because they have fifth's disease. Crappidy crap!

All day today we've been talking about what the next thing we will cross off our bucket list will be. Drum roll, please. . . . .

We are going to hike a 14 day hike in the Alps. From Chamonix to Zermatt and probably a short few day hike on the Matterhorn.

They advise that you know German or French. I already speak conversational French and will try to teach the kids and we will be learning German. We are going to give ourselves four years to prepare physically, financially and. . . verbally, I guess you would say. . . ???  We're going to do one several day long hike a year to prepare and several shorter challenging hikes in the weeks between.

We are also taking four years to prepare so our kids can get older. Ha!

Garren is also closing in on taking over to his bosses practice at which time we can both work remotely. We are toying with the idea of living in another country. But I would likely have to homeschool if we planned on only being there for a year or two and I just don't know if I have the patience for that. And we would definitely going to limit ourselves to an English speaking country.

Life is so fun! I am having so much fun living my adventures with Garren and my kids!

I am so grateful that I have a successful business that will help us live out our dreams and am grateful for all my business knowledge that I gained from the best of the best: my dad and professor Ellessy! Couldn't have asked for better business mentors.

I love my life and I love planning fun adventures way in the future. It gives us something to focus on each day we live until that moment. Each day we have something to think about and something to focus our efforts on. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment