Sunday, May 30, 2010

J and J week three

It's all about the side dishes this week! (And one dessert that I am super excited about)! 

  • Cheesy Picante Potatoes  

1 can Cheddar Cheese soup (10 3/4 ounces)

1/2 C. Picante Sauce

1 tsp. garlic powder

4 C. cubbed cooked potatoes

Paprika

cilantro

Add all ingredients except potatoes and cilantro to a skillet or saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add potatoes. Top with cilantro. 

  • Broth Simmered Rice

1 can (10 1/2 ounces_ Chicken broth

3/4 C. water

2 C. uncooked rce


  •  Cheddar Broccoli Bake

1 can cheddar cheese soup

1/2 C. milk

pepper

4 C. broccoli

1 1/3 C. french fried onions

mix all ingredients except onions. pour into a 1 1/2 qt baking dish. Top with onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

  • Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake. (I might have to keep this one a secret. Maybe sell it to the highest bidder).


2 comments:

  1. Broth simmered rice:

    I am going to cook my rice with broth from now on! I also cook my stove top with broth and definitely recommend it. Yum!! Great side dish. I will make this again in the future. We served it with broccoli chicken divan and even mixed the two together. Great flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baked mac:

    will make again, but not with whole wheat noodles.

    ReplyDelete