Friday, December 7, 2012

. . . 2

Great day!

I enlisted my mom to run the marathon with me. Originally I was asking her to babysit my kids and then it went to her going to Ireland too to babysit my kids then it turned into her getting my dad to come babysit my kids in Ireland so she and I can run the race. But they are going to babysit while Garren and I go play around the British Isles. Looking forward to it more and more each day!

I would like to run one each year in a different country each time! I will run until I can't anymore. How do you like them apples, Dr. Abra Kadabra? My dr. is from Africa and has a crazy name that I don't know how to say but written out it looks like Abra Kadabra. He said I could call him that as long as I put Dr in front of it. :)

I had a great day! No ill feelings or neagtive thoughts. Just peace and happiness all day. Except the part where my iron leaked rest want on a shade I had just finished. I did have unpeaceful words and feelings to say then. But other than that, nothing causing permanent damage.

I believe I am in a place where I can move to the next step, whatever that is. I think the next step will be to work on rebuilding my marriage. For much of this last year I spent a lot of time thinking about how disgusted I was that my husbadm was related to people who would treat other human beings so horribly. But I am in a good place now and I think I can start working on my marriage again. What I need to do is stop taking on work so that I can have my evenings and weekends free again.

For much of this year I was misusing my business. When Garren would come home from work I would disappear into the basement to work so that I wouldn't have to see or talk to him. . . . or anyone for that matter. . . I would sometimes work all night and then sleep during the day so that I wouldn't have to see him. But I don't feel that way at all anymore. In fact I feel quite the opposite. I am quite looking forward to spending time together with him in another country. he's never been out of the country, so I am looking forward to that. He's excited to get a passport :)

One step at a time. My marriage is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment