Monday, December 17, 2012

Acceptance and a move

Realizing that an apology for the closure I need isn't coming was a huge step for me. But since cutting that garbage out of my life there was a little piece of me that hoped they might get over themselves and acknowledge what pain they put me through. But it's time not only realize that its not in their nature, but to accept it and not allow myself to think that they might become like selfless example that their father was. I'm sending out their Christmas stuff today and then I can officially let them go.

Last week was dedicated to rebuilding my marriage, and, well, we'll have to start from the beginning again this week. There was a little hiccup with my husband and his stupid exgirlfriend.

I'm ready to completely remove all hope of them ever coming around. After I mail out thier gifts I am done. Forever. Never again will allow their slefishness and manipulitive nature in my life. They are nothing to me. No different from stranger on the street. I don't love them. I don't hate them. They are nothing in my life. Next time I write it will be as if they never were.

No comments:

Post a Comment