Sunday, December 2, 2012

Goals for week 12/3-12/8

Last week I ran two miles in 16:17. Then I wanted to collapse and die. :)

This week I'd like to slow it down and run a longer distance. I am aming for four milesin 45 minutes for this week.

I also would like to focus on strengthening the tissue and muscle around my joints in my hips, particularly my right hip, using machines and also swimming.

This week I plan to cook healthy meals for my family to help my energy levels and overall health. No more mac and cheese on those crazy nights. Everyday! Well, maybe I should say six days. If I miss out on one day I will feel like I failed and then give up for the rest of the week :).


I have to work all this around my chillins, ofcourse. We are being santa for a family in need and get to deliver our goodies this week! Can't wait for that! Last year was so fun and my kids are just a little bit older now. They get it a little more, I think.

One thing I love to do with my children is bake and cook. But I need to stop baking muffins and brownies and cookies if I'm really going to focus on this marathon. Does anyone have any healthy baking recipes? Or cooking. I guess we don't have to bake. Though it is their favorite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment