Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ahhh! hahahaha!!!

I have nothing to say today except that freedom feels so great. I really am moving on to the point where these people mean nothing ot me. They are not a part of my life anymore. I don't think about them anymore. They are nothing to me.I am successful at focussing and progressing in other aspects of my life without their selfishness and mean words and complete lack of regard for other people to interfere with my life anymore.

I think had this experience never happened I don't know if I would have made the progress I've made this past week. I think I would have continued to grow strong in my faith, but this experience has opened a new door and shed new light in areas of the gospel I hadn't previously had experience with. And that is their purpose in my life. Now they've served their purpose and I can move on to the next life experience.

I think I can truly say I am grateful for the experience, now seeing how much progress I've made these past two weeks and having seen what truly matters because of this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment