Thursday, December 27, 2012

That which doesn't kill you. . .

My mom and I started our blog to document our journey to overcome our physical disabilities and take charge of our own bodies before it takes charge of us. THe journey begins here in Chandler, Arizona and ends August 5th in Dublin, Ireland. The blog is

http://imadeotherplans.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to follow us as we grow through the trials and struggles of conquering our physical bodies and minds.

I called it I made other plans because EDS has a way of constantly reminding me its there and running my life. But I didn't plan to lay in bed on the heating pad all day! I made other plans!

So while I am sure I will wake up on the morning of the race and feel horrible with my usual EDS pains I will just have to remind myself that I made other plans for that day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment